Below is an overview of our Admission process.
- Playgroup - 2 years
- Nursery - 3, 4 years
- Kindergarten - 4, 5 years
- Class I - 6 years
- JHS 1 and 2
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test on the first Friday of September each year which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held in English Language, Basic Mathematical Skills and General Science.
- The selection of the candidates depends on the child's performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the class for which the child may be due.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuses admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of Management will be final.
- The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board.
- Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining, or the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student on the 'Waiting List'.
- Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- 2 Passport-size Photographs.